Become a Certified Retirement Coach
Consider the 77 million Baby Boomers
getting ready to retire over the next 20 years…
The average age that each will retire is 57 ½ years. That translates into 30 to 40 years that each Boomer has ahead of them to live their dreams and reach their full potential.
Individuals plan for their financial futures, but not necessarily their personal, work, leisure or even spiritual futures in retirement. In fact, research indicates that people plan more for a two-week vacation than they do for their retirement lives! Yet, pre-retirees today say they want fulfillment and meaning in their latter years.
To get there, they need encouragement, insight and an action plan from a
trained retirement coach.
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A RETIREMENT COACH
- Receive professional training and certification
- Receive CEUs through ICF
- Provide others with a clear picture of their retirement dream
- Differentiate yourself and expand your services menu
- Stimulate creative networking and referral alliances
- Feel a sense of truly helping others
Whether you are a:
- Professional coach, counselor, social worker or other helping professional
- HR professional working in outplacement and HR consulting or you are an HR professional within a corporate environment
- A financial planner or trusted advisor to seniors and their adult children
The RETIREMENT OPTIONS COACH TRAINING PROGRAM Is For YOU!
Through our stimulating 10-session certification course, you will become well-equipped to offer the most comprehensive retirement planning system available. Our program features exclusive assessment tools and research-based training you’ll find no where else!